Time Zone in Australia
Australia has several different time zones. However, they also have what’s called Daylight Saving. Let’s check this out one by one:
Seperti gambar yang tertera diatas, Australia memiliki 3 macam waktu:
- Western Standard Time (WST) : GMT + 8 — Western Australia
- Central Standard Time (CST) : GMT + 9.30 — South Australia dan Northern Territory
- Eastern Standard Time (EST) : GMT + 10 — Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, dan Tasmania
Unlike what has been described previously, Daylight Saving has several conditions, such as:
- In some areas, the time will be moved forward by 1 hour
- Starting around the beginning of October to early April the following year
- Participating Areas are Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wales, and South Australia.
- Areas that do not participate are Queensland, Northern Territory and Western Australia
For more details, have a look at the picture below!
When you visit the areas included in daylight saving time zone, you must add an hour to your clock. So be careful with your timetables guys!