Based on our experience, having studied and migrated to Australia ourselves, we built this education agency upon the ideals of integrity, professionalism and dependability for students. We maintain strong connections & long term relationships with our business partners and our clients. As a leading education agent in Australia, we are honest and professional in the services we deliver. Our Perth based consultants are knowledgeable and capable to answer your education-related enquiries. Our Perth office is located in Cloverdale approximately 11 km from Perth CBD. You may catch bus no 39 from Perth City and will take you approximately 40 minutes to reach our office.
As an education agent in Perth, we have forged strong relationships with many reputable education providers in Perth. These include: TAFE WA/ETI, Curtin University, Edith Cowan University, Murdoch University, Phoenix College and many more.
Perth is currently enjoying an economic boom and as a result, there are countless opportunities for a motivated individual. Our education agency in perth can assist you in realizing your dream to settle in Perth, one of the most beautiful cities in Australia.
Our professional and friendly service offers you:
- An extensive knowledge in education and migration system in Australia. We also ensure that our clients are up to date with all the changes of rules and migration/education systems in Australia.
- Dedicated and professional Australian education consultants, able to assist you in finding the best solution for your study and migration to Australia.
- Assistance in selecting the best school, college, university possible which meets your needs & circumstances
- Enrollment with the school/college/university
- Application for a student visa to Australia.
- Pre and post departure orientation sessions to ensure that students are aware of the Australian environment, society and culture.
- Airport pick up and orientation sessions while you are in Australia to be safe and secure
- Accommodation placement services to suit individual needs,
- Orientation for public transportation, banking utilities, and mobile phone arrangements.
- Assistance in finding a part time job in Australia, preparing your resume as well as a brief overview of the Australian working system and taxation arrangements