Professional Year Program
Your Pathway to Permanent Residency
One Step Closer To Permanent Residency
This 44-week study that combined of coursework and full-time internship, aims to increase the opportunities for employment and to excel in your chosen field. It will also give you extra points for your further skilled visa’s application.
- Accounting: developed by CPA Australia, the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA) and the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- ACS: developed by Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- Engineering: developed by Engineering Education Australia’s (EEA)
WHERE YOU CAN STUDY:
Hear What Our Clients Says
Hear what our client says about our services. We made the whole re-applying process silky smooth without putting extra pressure on our clients.
The Agency helped me with my study visa. Especially a big thanks to Intan, who helped me with a lot of pation, perfect information and empathy to get everything ready and managed in time. Thank you so much, always again!
They help me a lot and they always give us an update so quick. Thanks a lot to kak Rizky and kak Indah for helping us in everything.
Quite efficient. Rizky always had the right questions to ask. Despite the time difference, you will meet a question waiting for you. I really liked the promptness. Keep up the good work.
It was really great to have them as my agent. They helped me to find a college to study and they were really helpful. Im glad that they were my agents. I would give a 10 star. Special thanks to Desti for helping me out. Thanks a lot.
Really productive and professional! They helped me to enroll at Tafe and I had no issues! Great job!
You’ve Got the Questions,
We’ve Got the Answers
You might need to apply for a Training Visa (subclass 407) or you can use your Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) for your professional year study.
To enrol in Professional Year Program, you must :
- Recently completed or currently be completing an undergraduate or postgraduate award in Australia in a relevant field of study.
- Have an evidence of English language proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent) or be a native English speaker.
- Have a successful study history.
- Apply for a suitable visa (if required).
It is mostly unpaid. The primary goal of an internship placement is to receive training and gain practical experience where it is focused on learning from professionals in your industry.
You can complete your internship in a wide range of industries and cities all around Australia.
By completing an internship related to your field of studies, you will:
- Enhance your employment opportunities.
- Improve your understanding in application of theoretical knowledge to a ‘real work experience’.
- Increased soft skills such as confidence, communication, team-building and leadership skills.
- Understand and learn how to operate in diverse workplace cultures.
This will depend on your circumstances. If you want to apply for a skilled work visa then you can refer to The Department of Home Affairs’s website for your reference or you can contact a registered migration agent in Australia for further assistance.
Need Help With
Professional Year Program?
Don’t waste time guessing and putting yourself through unnecessary risk. Our consultants are ready to help you figuring out what should you do next. Free of charge!